More Bun And More Bear

Saturday, August 2, 2014

What I Want- Under $50


Complete Kitchen Knife Set $39.00
My current knife set is made of mismatched pieces and some hand me down items. I know a good knife is a cook's best friend, and this cute set looks perfect. I also like that it comes with a pair of kitchen scissors because they're really handy. 

Cassette Tape Cookie Cutter $14.00
I don't make cookies that often but these cute cookie cutters might be the motivation I need. I remember having a killer cassette collection as a kid and these just bring back the fun memories.

Essential Utensil Set $49.00
Non metal utensils are essential if you're like me and like to use non stick pans. Right now all I have is a random collection of old wooden spoons to use. These seem like a good step up.

Obsessive Chef Cutting Board $24.00

I have two cutting boards already but they're both long and sort of thin, which can leade to bits of chopped veggies falling off and making a mess. A nice big work surface liek this with a fun pattern is just what I need. 




No comments:

Post a Comment